- 第一 , 安康快乐。吃要吃得健康，继续煲汤，喝茶，学煮一手好菜给Ed (当然也给自己啦）。
Finally, the traditional 15-day long Chinese New Year is officially finished a few days ago. So, my ‘new year’ is officially started. Well, I know most people’s new years have started from 1st January. But for me, who studied so hard for exam, I allow myself to start the new year later. Heehee…
To start a new year, I normally begin with a few new year determinations. Looking back at my 2008 new year resolutions, I am quite surprised and a little overwhelmed that I DID achieve most of them (except no.5) ! Although I can’t say I have achieved them 100% (those goals require continuous effort anyway), at least, I have tried my best. For example, for someone so fussy like Ed, complimented on my cooking, I think I am doing ok 😉 .
To keep up with the flow and the continuity, this year resolutions are similar to last year.
- Oh happiness and health ! Continue my effort in becoming a better cook, eat more at home, drink more teas and boil more soups. All for Ed, of course, for myself too 😉
- Just wanna be a better person, so will start with whine less to my hubby !
- Continue to improve and deepen my knowledge and experiences in Chinese Medicine. It is my greatest treasure to have a dad who has more than 30 years of experience in Chinese Medicine, so learning from him is a must this year. Hope to focus my studies in Gynaecology and the thousands year-old classic <Yellow Emperor’s Canon Internal Medicine>.
- Move this blog to a new domain. I suddenly realised how messy this blog is, moving will help me to do some cleaning up. Will keep everyone in loop if I move.
- Ummm….this no.5 will depend on where I will be living this year. Due to a few reasons, I am considering moving back to Australia for 10 months. If I decide to stay in Canada, I will continue my journey to become a registered pharmacist here. If I go back to Australia, I may go back to university to pick another master degree. This time acupuncture, something I wish to do for a while.
Ok, five goals are enough. Don’t want to put too much on myself.
What about the no. 5 goal last year (start a new blog on Chinese Medicine) ? Ummm….shall see….