它们不一定是最好或是最想看的。因为，有些买不到票；有些电影会公开放映，迟些再看也不迟；有些会和一些朋友去看；有些想看的电影播映时间和我的自愿工作时间撞在一起，看不成； 有些是做自愿工的优惠。虽有两，三部有点失望，还好大部分都不错。不过没有一部令我很惊艳或觉得非看不可。接下来几天, 我会慢慢写下对每一部电影的感想.
Below were the 12 films that I had seen in Toronto International Film Festival.
They might not the best ones or the ones I really wanted to see. It all depended on their screening times and the availability of the tickets. Some of them were bonus or rewards from the volunteering work. I also won’t go to see the films that will be wide released soon. Anyway, except for two or three, most of them turned out to be quite good, but non of them give me a real thrill nor is an absolute ‘must see’ film. I will slowly share with you what I think of each of them for the next few days.
- The Edge of the World (by Fatih Akin)
- Ulzhan (by Volker Schlondorff)
- 4 months, 3 weeks and 2 days (by Cristian Mungiu)
- Elizabeth : The Golden Age (by Shekhar Kapur)
- The Past (by Hector Babenco)
- Useless（Wu Yong) (by Jia Zhang-ke)
- The Home Song Stories(by Tony Ayres)
- Lars and the real girl (by Craig Gillespie)
- Le Voyage du Ballon Rough (Flight of the Red Ballon) (by Hou Hsiao-hsien 侯孝贤）
- Ne Touchez pas la Hache ( The Duchess of Langeais) (by Jacques Rivette)
- It is a Free World （by Ken Loach)
- Death Defying Act (by Gillian Armstrong)
All photos from www.tiff07.ca