（Dear English readers, please scroll down to find the click for English translation ) 最近飞得频密。每到一个城市，与朋友见面喝茶时，朋友都会问以下三个问题 ：
我飞得有点累了。开始期望比较有规律的生活。I have been flying quite frequently recently.When I catch up with my friends in different cities, they always throw me with the following three questions :
- Where did you come from this time?
- Where are you going next ?
- Why are you here this time?
My answers are normally as followed :
- Canada, Malaysia or Australia
- as above
- to see my family, to see my boyfriend, to work, for my studies or stopover
I am a little bit tired now.I start to desire for a more routine lifestyle.